There are so many different types of toners on the market these days, it’s hard to know which one is right for you. If you’re like most people, you just grab the cheapest one at the store and call it a day. But what if I told you that there’s an ordinary toner that you’re missing out on? One that can give you amazing results without breaking the bank?
What is toner and what does it do for your skin
Toner is a vital step in any skin care routine. It helps to remove any last traces of makeup or dirt from the day, balances the skin’s pH levels, and prepares the skin for the next steps in your routine- like serum and moisturizer.
An ordinary toner can do wonders for your skin! It can help to minimize the appearance of pores, brighten the skin, and even out skin tone. If you’re not using a toner, now is the time to start. And we’ve got just the one for you.
Our Ordinary Toner is made with all-natural ingredients and is suitable for all skin types. It’s alcohol-free, won’t strip your skin of its natural oils, and is packed with antioxidants and vitamins that your skin will love.
The different types of toners and their benefits
Toner can be very beneficial to the skin. There are many different kinds of toners with various benefits, so it is important to choose the right one for your needs.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a natural astringent that can help to remove excess oil and dirt from the skin. It can also help to reduce the appearance of pores and calm inflammation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is a gentle toner that can be used on all skin types. It is hydrating and can help to soothe irritated skin.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial agent that can help to fight acne-causing bacteria. It can also help to reduce inflammation and redness.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is a natural acid that can help to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores. It can also help to balance the skin’s pH levels.
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that can help to exfoliate the skin and improve the appearance of wrinkles. It can also help to brighten the skin.
can i use the ordinary glycolic acid toner with niacinamide
Yes, you can use the Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toner with niacinamide. Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that can help to exfoliate the skin and improve the appearance of wrinkles. Niacinamide is a vitamin B3 derivative that can help to brighten the skin and reduce redness. Together, these ingredients can help to improve the overall appearance of your skin.
How to choose the right toner for you
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a toner. First, consider your skin type. If you have dry or sensitive skin, look for a hydrating toner. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, look for a toner that contains salicylic acid or other ingredients that will help to control oil and breakouts. Second, consider your budget. Toners range in price from a few dollars to over $100. Third, read the labels and ingredient lists carefully to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
The best ways to use toner for maximum results
After cleansing your face, apply toner to a cotton ball or pad and swipe it over your face. Avoid the area around your eyes. Follow up with serum and moisturizer. Toner is an essential step in any skin care routine- so don’t forget to add it to your regimen!