How to clean lash extensions without cleanser
It’s important to keep your lash extensions clean, but sometimes it can be difficult to find a cleanser that won’t damage the delicate fibers. This simple trick will help you get rid of any build-up without harming your lashes.
– A cotton pad
1. Wet the cotton pad with water.
2. Gently wipe the lash line, being careful not to tug or pull at the extensions.
3. Repeat if necessary.
And that’s it! This quick and easy method will help keep your lash extensions looking their best.
How to remove glue from lash extensions
If you need to remove your lash extensions for any reason, it’s important to do so carefully to avoid damaging your natural lashes. This method will help loosen the glue so that you can gently peel the extensions off.
– A cotton pad
– Lash adhesive remover
1. Soak the cotton pad in the lash adhesive remover.
2. Press the soaked pad onto your lash line and hold for a few seconds.
3. Gently peel the extensions away from your lashes, being careful not to pull too hard.
4. Repeat if necessary.
With this method, you can remove your lash extensions quickly and easily without damaging your natural lashes.
How to store lash extensions between uses
If you want to keep your lash extensions looking their best, it’s important to store them properly between uses. This will help prevent them from becoming tangled or damaged.
– A clean, dry container
– Lash extensions
1. Place the lash extensions in the container.
2. Make sure the extensions are lying flat and not touching each other.
3. Close the container and store in a cool, dry place.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your lash extensions in good condition and extend their lifespan.
How to care for your lash extensions
Once you have your lash extensions, it’s important to take care of them to keep them looking their best. Here are some tips on how to do that:
– Avoid using oil-based products around the eye area, as they can break down the adhesive bond and cause the extensions to fall out.
– Be careful when cleansing your face, as harsh scrubbing can also cause the extensions to loosen. Gently pat the area around your eyes clean instead.
– Avoid using waterproof mascara, as it can be difficult to remove and may cause the extensions to come off with it.
– Be careful when applying makeup, as certain products (like liquid liner) can cause the lash extensions to come off.
– Avoid using products with harsh chemicals, as they can damage the extensions.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your lash extensions looking their best for a long time.
Cleaning your lash extensions is important to keep them looking their best. However, it’s important to use the right methods and products to avoid damaging the delicate fibers. With this simple guide, you can quickly and easily clean your lash extensions without any damage.